1 day clinical workshop on a specific wavelength. For english groups of 4-6 participants.
Depending on the tissue to be treated, there are specific types of lasers for optimal use in the diverse fields of application.
Each wavelength-specific workshop gives you scientific-based knowledge on possible treatments using the appropriate laser:
- Solid-state lasers : Nd:YAG, Er:YAG, Er,Cr:YSGG
- Gas lasers : CO2
- Diode lasers : 655 nm, 810 nm, 940 nm, 980 nm
Presentation of the indications for and use of the respective laser system with the help of a detailed treatment plan that includes all relevant power settings.
- Live operations on patients or live video presentations.
- Clinical applications and demonstrations.
- Guided self-learning of treatment processes with the laser – Work Shop training.
- All Workshops and Laser Safety-courses are designed so that you can accomplish all subcourses in 2-3 days
- They include extensive course materials and catering (including lunch).
- All courses are taught in small groups.